Monday, June 1, 2009

It's over already?

We have just wrapped up the school year. Wow! Jaclyn's first year of school. She had such a great time in Pre-K this year, and now that she's home, I realize more than ever how nice it was for her to have this outlet. How long is the summer going to be! The first week has felt long enough...
Anyway, I forgot my camera on her last day of school, so I have no pics to show, but I wanted to share that our year has ended. Off to Kindergarten she goes, and boy is she ready!
Ashlyn has had a fun year too in her little playgroup. She has been attending the Gym Nest's play group on Wed. mornings and it has been so great for both of us. It lasts an hour and 45 min. and she learns all sorts of skills (ABC's, colors, shapes, and gymnastics!). Here are some pictures that they sent home with us on the last day. She'll definitely be doing this again next year!



No comments: