Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We're having a...

GIRL!
Wow. Three girls! Can you believe it?!!
Craig and I are very excited. After all, we're just destined to be a girl family, and we really wouldn't know what to do with a boy!

Jaclyn was disappointed though. She really wanted a boy, and started crying when the nurse said that it was a girl. So, I tried to convince her that a sister would be more fun than a brother...after all, she can't put make-up on a boy or paint a boy's fingernails. So, after a while, she calmed down and accepted the idea. (No offense to any of you that have boys...I was simply trying to convince my 5 year old.)

So, here's a picture of our little one (although it kinda looks the same as the picture I showed from 14 weeks). And then down below is a short little video where you can kinda see the baby moving (if you don't blink).

Thank you, God, for a healthy baby!



6 comments:

Holly said...

Yea!! Congratulations - your instincts were right on :) . I'm so happy for you.

Emily said...

Wow! I am so excited for you guys! We had three girls in my family growing up, and it was so much fun! Congrats!

The Novotny News said...

Oh Deb!! Congrats!! Tell Jaclyn I would of LOVED a sister (or 2)! I had 4 brothers.
I was sad that we weren't able to see each other while we were back but we will be back the end of June and then we can all do the pool or something!! Take care and congrats again!!

Rikki Kreger said...

Congratulations!! 3 girls will be so much fun!

Football and Fried Rice said...

3 girls will be fun!! I have always heard that if you have (2) of the same sex, that a 3rd of the same will be more than likely :) Of course, that's probably just an old wives' tale!

Congratulations!

Prachar family said...

Okay, I CAN NOT believe you found out and are telling people!! I opened your blog and while waiting said to myself, "Whatever, string us along, you are not going to spill it!" Congrats! What fun those sisters will have! Alayna desperately wants a sister...I bet we could work a trade...(JUST KIDDING!!) You know, the next one will be a boy!!!!!