Monday, June 8, 2009

Memorial Day

Yes, this should have been posted a long time ago, but better late than never, right? I wanted to share a few pics of our little Memorial Day outing. Nothing really spectacular, we just went "hiking" on the trails at the Macbride Nature Center and had a picnic, but we had a great time, and I wanted to post some pictures (especially one that I think is really funny).

The surprise highlight of the whole adventure was throwing rocks into the lake. The girls loved it...and Daddy loved it too. There were many giggles and shrieks of joy over the big splashes.


This is my favorite picture, and basically the whole reason for this post. I just wanted a simple picture of the girls together on the rocks, but with the wind blowing and their expressions, this is what I got. I think it's hilarious!

1 comment:

safmomma said...

I'm totally cracking up! That last picture is hysterical. Looks like a fun outing.