Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Day at the Fair

We spent the morning at the Johnson County Fair today, so I thought I'd share a few pics with you all. I don't think my girls are the farm type...they weren't that impressed with the animals, but it was still fun! (In case you're wondering, Jaclyn's saying "Moo" in this picture.)


Ashlyn with friends, Paige Safly and Hannah Isaacson

(and a bunch of cows!)

So cute!


We ended the morning by jumping in the bounce house. I think they liked this part the best! Jump, jump, jump!

4 comments:

safmomma said...

Those are great pics. I can't believe you got them up already.

Melanie

safmomma said...

Those are great pics. I can't believe you got them up already.

Melanie

Prachar family said...

Looks like so much fun, how can this go on without me???
Missing you,
Travis

Football and Fried Rice said...

They had to at least like the food, right? That's MY favorite part of the fair!!