This is Jaclyn's 'Honolulu' shirt that Grandma gave her. She loves this shirt, but the funny thing about it is that she calls it her 'Hallelujah' shirt! Some other funny things she says:
movie is 'moonie'
trumpet is 'frumpet'
Horton Hears a Who (the movie) is 'Hooton heys a who'
and
the letter W is 'bubble-u'
ear infection is often 'ear collection'
I don't really feel the need to correct her on these things just yet...

4 comments:
I agree, don't correct it! It will correct itself in time, and then you will miss it. This is sooo hilarious! :-)
Good for you for documenting these funny things!! It is amazing what we forget!!
So cute!
Travis
I agree with not correction it too!! Hey, you're a teacher! I love the cute things they say!!
Not CORRECTING it. Can I even talk??
I met your friend Michelle the other day on my blog. I just wanted to tell her here (since she doesn't have a blog) that her words were very kind & lifted me up at a great time. God is good!
Post a Comment