This is our family, from my point of view. Our days are full of singing, laughter, flips, twirls, crying, praying, piano playing, school work and much, much more! Join us as I present to you a little taste of our lives.
Hi Deb, there are exciting new things happening on my blog...I'm leaving another comment to see if the little picture comes up with it...God bless, Michelle
4 comments:
What a super cute video! The song is perfect! Totally sweet pictures. You captured motherhood well! :-)
WOW!!! That was awesome! Great work...I cried the whole way through!!! Thanks for all your work, you are doing a beautiful job!
Miss you,
Travis
Oh my gosh - that was so beautiful!! i LOVEd it :)
I can't wait to be a Mama again! I know it was what *I* was created for!!!
You are going to have a great year!!
Hi Deb, there are exciting new things happening on my blog...I'm leaving another comment to see if the little picture comes up with it...God bless, Michelle
Post a Comment