Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trying to Slow Down

Life has been crazy! I would not be accurately recording our current situation without telling how busy things have been for me lately. I accepted the role of MOPS coordinator earlier this Spring for one of our groups, and what was supposed to be a pretty manageable job has turned into something quite overwhelming at times.
I was to be one of two coordinators, but because of the flood, my counterpart has had to step down. So, I'm currently in the middle of trying to fill that position and some others. It's been interesting though, to see God at work. The more I'm in this position, I see that changes need to take place, and my only hope is that God is going to use me for the betterment of the group. I just hope I don't mess things up! One verse that I am clinging to these days is Ephesians 3:20...
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church..."
So, Craig is gone at a volleyball camp this week, MOPS was taken care of for the moment, and I got a chance to just be at home with the girls. What better way to spend an evening than outside with a camera! Now, if I could only get them to stay still!
Here's my goofy girls...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that verse! I'm glad you got to relax with your girls. It looks like you had a fun evening. I'm praying for your family and your mops ministry. Love, Michelle

Prachar family said...

Praying for the MOPS situation here. Keep me posted on the outcome! Great to see pictures of the girls!! Alayna wants to come swing!
Travis

Football and Fried Rice said...

Wow..you are a busy girl!!

not me - no commitments!! LOl!

Happy Summer :)