We had a great 4th of July weekend with my family in Kansas City! It started with us picking up my sister's kids in Des Moines (they were staying with their other cousins). Here's all the kids in the van...Jaclyn and Ashlyn loved having some company on the long trip!


On the 5th, we took all the kids to Kaleidascope at Crown Center. It's a free place, funded by Hallmark, where all the kids can do cool art projects. The place was so brightly colored and fun...perfect for kids.





3 comments:
Looks like a fun holiday! I love Ashlyn's 4th of July outfit! And I wish we had a place like Kaleidescope in San Jose. It looks like a great place for kids. And free! That's amazing.
I love the "attempted" picture of the grandkids!!! it HAS to get easier, right??
Looks like so much fun! You HAVE to help me figure out how to do the picture collage thing for my blog! Better luck next year for the grandkids picture!! I remember going to Kaleidescope when I was in Kindergarten!!
Love you,
Travis
Post a Comment