I was reminded this morning of how precious it is to have my little girls around me all the time. Too often I focus on how frustrating it is to get anything accomplished when they constantly follow me around the house. This morning I was getting ready for the day, and , of course, Ashlyn was right there in the bathroom with me. Usually she's trying to steal my lipstick and put it on (by herself, she insists!), but today she was just sitting on top of the toilet playing quietly with these pretend ice cream cones, just keeping me company. It was a sweet reminder to me that these days will pass quickly (even though it doesn't seem like it now). I want to savor the moments.Lord, please help me to keep my focus on my number 1 priority.
What really matters in light of eternity?

5 comments:
What a great reminder - something I need to be reminded of daily!!
Thanks for this post Deb! What a wonderful reminder! I LOVE how Ashlyn's hair is growing so long and curled under so sweet! She is a doll! Thanks again for this post!
~Molly
I can tell you what it isn't..a clean house among them!!
needed this today among many others!
Thanks for the reminder...can I borrow that book???
Travis
Thanks for sharing...I can fall into that trap so easily as well. A good reminder!!!
Stacet
Post a Comment