This is our family, from my point of view. Our days are full of singing, laughter, flips, twirls, crying, praying, piano playing, school work and much, much more! Join us as I present to you a little taste of our lives.
We had a great Thanksgiving weekend in Des Moines with Craig's side of the family. A nice relaxing day with family on Thursday, shopping (without the girls, woo hoo!) and Jolly Holiday Lights on Friday and Disney on Ice on Saturday! Great memories, and as always, good to be home.
Apparently "ihi" is a really bad typo by a tired Mom!! But hey, I'm glad I stopped back by, you have more pics up - looks like an awesome Thanksgiving weekend!!
3 comments:
Love her little smile!!!ihi
Apparently "ihi" is a really bad typo by a tired Mom!! But hey, I'm glad I stopped back by, you have more pics up - looks like an awesome Thanksgiving weekend!!
Love ya,
Sara
Looks like you had a great time!! We look at all your blogs and Lucy keeps saying how she can't wait to see all her friends!! And me either!!
Post a Comment