One week until my due date!
I am definitely ready, but trying not to get my hopes up. I've never gone early, so I'm planning on being a bit late. But we'll see, I still would love to go early!
It's kind of a bitter-sweet time for me...uncomfortable, yet exciting and special. Unless God decides otherwise, this will be the last time I am pregnant.
The last time I will ever weigh this much! (hopefully)
The last time I will have to endure the never ending annoyances of pregnancy (heartburn, constipation, backache, iron deficiency, mood swings, etc....all at once!)
The last time I will have to endure the never ending annoyances of pregnancy (heartburn, constipation, backache, iron deficiency, mood swings, etc....all at once!)
The last time I will get up 5 times to go to the bathroom at night.
The last time my feet will swell up so much that I can't get my shoes on....I wore flipflops today in 35 degree weather.
The last time I will feel the wonderful movements of the baby inside of me.
The last time I will sit in the nursery daydreaming of what she will look like/be like.
The last time I will experience the anticipation of how the birth will transpire.
The last time I will experience the miracle of giving birth.
Thank you, Lord, for a healthy and mostly problem-free pregnancy. Our baby will come in your perfect timing, and I can hardly wait!

4 comments:
I was just thinking about you today, wondering how you were doing, and if the baby was here yet! I am praying for you, and can't wait to hear!! ;-)
It's good to hear how you are doing. It sounds like you have a great attitude--I feel like I get a little cranky at the end. But it is bittersweet being pregnant for the last time, I know! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one--any day now!
YEAH! You look fabulous, can't wait to get your news!
Oh Deb! I am so excited for you and Pitch and, of course, the girls! This is such a gift! I can't wait to meet her and here her beautiful name! We are both anxiously awaiting the good news! I pray God continues to bless you with patience, courage and wisdom during the last few days and during your delivery. All our love, Melissa and Justin
Post a Comment