Happy Halloween to all of you! I decided this year that we would make our costumes, in hopes of saving some money. Well, thanks to the help of my mom and Aunt Jill, we got them done, but I never would have completed them without the help. And, we didn't even save any money, so this may be the last year of the homemade costume! But, we got them done, and the girls had fun, so I guess it was worth it.
Here are my little flower fairies. They, of course, had a blast trick-or-treating around our neighborhood while Kendall and I passed out candy at home. (It's kinda hard to answer the door while trying to get a baby to sleep! I finally had to turn off the porch light and feed her. I guess we were the bad house on the block this year!)
Here are my little flower fairies. They, of course, had a blast trick-or-treating around our neighborhood while Kendall and I passed out candy at home. (It's kinda hard to answer the door while trying to get a baby to sleep! I finally had to turn off the porch light and feed her. I guess we were the bad house on the block this year!)

1 comment:
The costumes turned out very cute! One of my favorite memories is of dressing up as cheerleaders and trick or treating with you around your neighborhood! ;-)
Post a Comment