Here are some pictures of our new little one. Her sisters are soooo excited about her, so it's been fun to be home. It's also been quite an adjustment, as is to be expected. Hopefully in the next couple weeks we can get life with a newborn figured out! She's a sweety and we are so blessed to have her.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh my - that is a lot of pink and a lot of baby girls on your lap there in the hospital!!
She is a cutie pie!!!! Congratulations!!!!
I am sure getting used to a newborn is like riding a bike, right?
Okay, in the top picture, she is SO aware and awake looking, it's amazing! She's so, so cute, and I LOVE the polka dot jammies; these pictures make my arms itch to hold her so badly! I love your newest little miracle! Blessings to you all! And I am praying you through this adjustment period! ;-)
Such a cutie, she looks like part of the Pitcher family! I think she looks more like Ashlyn, maybe its just a hair thing! CONGRATS and lots of love!
How precious!! She looks just like Ashlyn and Jaclyn. Definitely a part of your family! I can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations Deb! She's beautiful! I am so excited for you.
Congratulations...you have three peas in a pod there! Way cute...can't wait to meet her in person!
Post a Comment