
Well, I can't give you a glimpse of what we do unless I show you the Children's Museum. In our mall we have a children's museum, and it is one of my girls' favorite places to go. In the winter we go there about once a week (just to get out of the house and to be with friends), so I thought I would take a few pictures of my girls having fun at the museum.

Apple anyone?
There is a pretend grocery store where the kids can "shop" and "buy" their groceries.

Evidently you can cook at this grocery store too.

Jaclyn is brushing the big teeth in the Dentist's office.

Ashlyn appears to be making some sort of drink at the Pizza Shop.

The Farm is full of vegetables that you can "plant" and a house with dishes & food (who can beat playing house?!). There's also a big slide that Ashlyn loves. Isn't she a cutie?
1 comment:
we miss the Children's Museum!! Ours is in Denver!!
Post a Comment