Saturday, September 13, 2008

Corn Cob Cruelty

My poor baby. We had corn on the cob tonight (which Jaclyn LOVES and gets very excited about), so of course, Ashlyn wanted to be included in this fantastic event. Unfortunately, it's a little hard for a 2 year old to eat corn on the cob with one front tooth! Can we be any more insensitive! Of course, she had no idea, she just had fun trying. Sweet thing.




5 comments:

Michelle said...

She doesn't look like she thinks she is missing out on anything! Derek just looked over my shoulder and said "That's a big piece of corn on the cob!" It must just be better in Iowa...

The Novotny News said...

My mouth is drooling over that corn on the cob! Isn't it so funny how you begin to realize the little things you miss? Ashlyn looks like she is doing great and loves her new smile! It's great. We are thinking of you guys...take care! MOPS starts here next week and I know it won't be the same seeing all of your smiling faces. Take care Deb!
~Molly

Prachar family said...

Okay, if Holden could eat it with 4 teeth missing, I bet she could still get the job done!! Go girl!!
Wow, do we miss Iowa corn on the cob!
Travis

Football and Fried Rice said...

I miss IOWA corn on the cob too!!It isn't the same any where else!!

Ashlyn is still adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I love missing teeth smiles. She's cute!