Friday, September 5, 2008

My Girl

This girl at this stage.
The missing tooth and the shirt say it all.

Ashlyn's doing really well now. I had to take her back to the dentist on Wednesday 'cause she fell at her gymnastics playgroup and her mouth started bleeding heavily again. But, everything was fine, so now I'm just trying to get her to slow down and avoid another fall, so her mouth has a chance to heal. She's quite a character, that's for sure.
I also thought I would put a little blurb on here about Ashlyn's current favorite game. She LOVES her ABCs, and right now we have to play this game every time we're outside. I have to write the alphabet on our driveway and then say "jump to letter R," and she'll jump over there as fast as she can. She loves it! Very cute.

So, that's the current situation around here.
What a blessing these girls are to me.




Check out this video of Ashlyn singing Hallelujah/Praise Ye the Lord

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Super cute singing! your alphabet game is very creative, as well! Good luck keeping her calm as she heals. :-)

The Novotny News said...

Oh how perfect! I love the video! Good singing Ashlyn! Talk to you soon. Missing you!

Football and Fried Rice said...

That was so stinkin cute! I love the look on Jaclyn's face, looking down at her sister..I wonder what she' thinking!! I LOVE it when they are leaning their alphabet (and anything, really!!) it is so precious to be a part of those A-HA moments!!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

That was cute! Jonathan got a kick out of it too. He's trying to sing it but since he can't really talk it's tricky.