Sunday, November 16, 2008

Computer Geek?

Ashlyn absolutely loves playing the computer. I am really amazed because she goes down to the basement by herself and completely logs in and starts playing...at 2 1/2! And, she'll keep playing for a very long time! I'm amazed that she has the motor skills to be able to double click (actually she clicks continuously until it finally clicks on) and then can move the mouse around to play the games.
I also thought I would share a website that my kids found: http://www.starfall.com/ It is all about learning to read and my kids love it!





5 comments:

The Novotny News said...

Great job Ashlyn! Can you learn how to fix computers now and come fix ours?:) Can't wait to see you guys!

Prachar family said...

WOW! A prodigy for sure! BTW, did you style her hair for that last picture?? It was perfectly ADORABLE!

Deb said...

That's funny that you say that, Travis, cause I thought she looked like a mess! I hadn't combed her hair at all that morning. :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love it! What was the child safe firewall you mentioned to me before? I think I want to check it out.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love her bangs :)