,+cropped.jpg)
It was Jaclyn's turn to be star of the week this week at school. Her whole face lit up when she would talk about it, she was so excited. We got to fill out some papers all about her, and then she presented them to her class and told about her little life. Another highlite was that Mommy and Daddy got to come eat lunch with her on Wednesday, so she thought that was just fantastic. Here are some of her answers to the questions about her favorite things:
Place you would like to visit: South Dakota (I have no idea where this came from.)
Favorite food: Strawberries, Macaroni 'n Cheese
Favorite TV show: Ariel, Tinkerbell
Favorite color: Pink & Orange
Favorite book: The Cat in the Hat
Favorite sport: Baseball
When I grow up I want to be: a mommy
What I like best about me: I am friendly (I had to help her on this one. She didn't quite understand the concept, and her first answer was, "my friends.")
Her teacher, Mrs. Selmeski, came to visit our house on Thursday night, so that was very special. Jaclyn showed her all around the house, showing her all her toys and everything she can do. It was fun for her. We are so happy with her teacher and her school. It is a blessing that we are able to send her there. Here are a few more pictures of Jaclyn and her teacher.


3 comments:
Her answers are so sweet! It's always fun to see what they are going to say!
Love her answers! Isn't it amazing how little it takes to make them feel special??
I'm so glad Mrs. Selmeski still has time and the desire to go visit the kids at home. I know that is so meaningful to them! I"m also thrilled to see Pitch at school. I know it isn't always easy for the dads to take part in those things.
Post a Comment